World-Class Gold Potential
- District-Scale Exploration: 100% controlled land package spanning 23,000 acres; over 30 drill prospects identified to date
- Historic Mining District: District is home to four historic hard rock mines and seven past producing placer operations
- Location & Infrastructure: Located 190 miles north of Fairbanks, Alaska; substantial camp infrastructure in place
- Permitted Placer Mine: Producing gold from Little Squaw placer deposit; 8,200 ounces of gold produced in 2016
Significant Exploration Potential
- Widespread Gold Occurrences: Over 50 gold showings uncovered to date across six square miles
- High-Priority Targets: Airborne radiometric and magnometer surveys, geochemical sampling and ground magnetics have identified over 30 drill-ready prospects
- Success to Date: Drilling to date has uncovered four kilometer northeast trending belt- district-scale exploration model
- Blue-Sky Potential: Only six prospects drilled thus far; 50% of intercepts have assayed >0.5 g/t gold
Historic Mining District
Chandalar district is home to four historic hard rock mines and seven past producing placer operations with production totaling more than 85,000 ounces of gold.
Significant Infrastructure / Secure Jurisdiction
Located 190 miles north of Fairbanks, Alaska; substantial infrastructure in place including 75-person camp, placer wash plant, heavy equipment, 1.3 kilometer airstrip, and 45 kilometer network of roads.